- Bi-Annual community directory
- Distributed to all residents and businesses
- Members are listed both categorically and alphabetically
- Fingertip Facts about Village services, schools & organizations
- Advertising Available
Welcome Neighbor Program
- Add a promotional item to our Welcome Packet to introduce your business to new residents who are looking for products and services
- The Welcome Packet is different then other welcome wagon because it includes valuable new resident information about Village services, the Park District, the Library, and local area Places of Worship
- 500 New Residents move in to Morton Grove each year
- There is a per mailing fee of $25- A huge savings if you consider doing a mailing on your own could cost $500!
Shop Morton Grove - Membership Resource Directory
- Brochure of members listed categorically
- Mailed out 3 times a year to all businesses and households
- Advertising Available
Website - www.MGCCI.org
- Advertise on our popular website and/or add a link to your own website
- All members listed both alphabetically and categorically
- Our Monthly Newsletter is mailed to all our members
- Updates you with events, programs and new members.
- Member of the Month Column - Each month we select a Chamber Member who has stood out for their community involvement, business success or offered a unique service or promotion
- Advertising Available
Business After Hours
- These are great Networking Events hosted by a fellow Chamber Member free to all members for an opportunity to meet and network with others in the business community.
- 6 Business After Hours each year
- Learn the benefits networking can add to your business
Women's Power Lunch
- A women's networking group to meet other women to build contacts, gain referrals, share ideas and discuss your business. This is a monthly opportunity to build your business.
Annual Golf Outing & Fundraiser
- Join us for golf, dinner, and prizes. It is our biggest fundraiser as well as a relaxing opportunity to socialize, network, and promote your business.
- Add your name to our sponsor list and promote your business at our Golf Event.
New Years Celebration and Awards Dinner
- In January we recognize our new Board of Directors and honor the V.I.P. of the Year and the Business of the Year.
- This end of the year party is our thank you to our members for their support throughout the year. Join us for a night of great food, refreshments and raffles. Wrap up the year with friends, colleagues and fellow Chamber Members at our wonderful Holiday Party.
Fourth of July Parade
Concert in the Park
Certificate of Origin
- An official Chamber of Commerce signature with seal is often required for businesses that ship products to another country to verify your business is in the United states.Members receive a Certificate of Origin complimentary.
- Non-member fee can be more than $270.00
Membership Information Rack
- Located on the main level of the Village Hall
- Members are encouraged to send their business materials to be displayed
Member Business Labels
- Member Business Labels are available to fellow Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce and Industry members only at the cost of $30.00.
Member to Member Discounts
Business of the Month
The Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Business of the Month, is nominated by our membership and is announced and honored in our monthly newsletter, the local newspaper and presented with a framed certificate. They are also recognized at the annual New Year Celebration and Awards Dinner in January. The Business of the Month is chosen on the basis of achievement, community involvement, and participation in Chamber of Commerce Events. This honor is given only to the members of the Chamber of Commerce.
Business of the Year
Each year we honor the Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Business of the Year, a business, chosen by our membership, (who cast their votes by December 15 each year) from the prior year’s Businesses of the Month. This Business of the Year is announced and honored at the annual New Year Celebration and Awards Dinner in January. This honor is given only to members of the Chamber of Commerce.
VIP of the Year
The VIP of the Year is announced at the Holiday party in December and honored at our New Year Celebration and Awards Dinner in January.
VIP of the Year nominations, are provided by our Chamber of Commerce membership as well as the community of Morton Grove before November 1st each year. The nominations are based on an individual’s integrity and dedicated contribution to the Morton Grove community and may include citizens who are not members of the Chamber. The VIP recipient will be featured on the front page of the Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s January Newsletter. The local newspapers will also get a press release to include in their papers as well.
Past VIP Winners include:
2010 Cindy Kopczyk
1983 Rev. C Ramseyer